Download Rowbyte Fast Bokeh Pro v2 v2.0.8 (Win, Mac-v2.0.6) – Aescripts Files
Details can be found below by pressing Download Button below or View Demo Button.
msrtc-maharashtra.in Is a free Graphics or GFX Content Provider managed by GFXToolz.com Website Which Helps New Graphics Designers like Content Creators, Graphics Designers and Freelancers who need some Graphics Stuff like Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc.
Some great features of Fast Bokeh Pro:
Quick Bokeh Guru is a plug-in for Results that creates a
Smooth Length of Field bokeh blur with a Depth Map. It is Extremely Fast, handles Edges properly, and is simple to use.
Why Another Lens Blur Plug-in?
Quick Bokeh Guru differs from all of the other Lens Blur Plug-ins out there because of these features.
- Extremely fast and obscure radius separate.
- Handles advantages correctly.
- Gaussian/Spherical/Polygonal (HQ) Bokeh Blur
Blur Radius Independent
Quick Bokeh’s performance simply Depends upon the image size, however maybe not The total quantity of blur applied, which means that you may anticipate a near-continuous render performance.
No Hard Edges
Item boundaries are enlarged and borders are managed correctly as expected. Additionally, there are limits since the plugin does not have information About occluded objects in the leave, but it does a fair job in preventing Hard borders and halos as far as you can.
This plugin creates a sleek Gaussian-like Speedy blur or Spherical and Polygonal Iris (Hexagon, Pentagon, Octagon and much more ) formed Bokeh Blur. Gaussian such as Aperture Blur is lightning fast while Spherical and Polygonal shaped Aperture Blur is quite large quality yet still fairly quick.
Spherical and Polygonal Bokeh Blur Whilst not as quickly as Gaussian, Remains radius separate and quite performant.
Fix Iris aspect ratio configurations to each anamorphic’ looking Bokeh Blur.
32 BPC Isn’t only encouraged, but also Suggested for the greatest quality.
Focus Point Choice
Utilize a stage parameter to Pick the focus point mechanically Without needing to input the attention thickness manually.
Fix deliver quality for Spherical and Polygonal apertures or Choose Polygonal HQ choice for the highest quality.
Linear Color Space
Service Linear Color Working Space for photo-realistic compositing.
Adjust the brightness and brightness of these blur highlights to Get a more cinematic result.
Proceed to Outcomes ->Rowbyte->Quickly Bokeh to apply the effect.
- Blur Radius: The radius of this blur.
- Depth Map Layer: The coating to utilize as a Depth Map.
- Invert Depth Map: Invert whitened and Dark pixels from the column map. By default pixels are black and background pixels are foreground.
- Focus Distance: Establish the present Focus space of the Depth Map.
- Aperture Form: Establish the Aperture Kind to Gaussian (Faster) or Spherical (High Quality).
- Focus Line: Utilize a stage Parameter to place the focus thickness rather than adjusting it manually.
- Use Concentrate Point Each Length: Selecting this Alternative samples the thickness value from the attention stage of every framework. Unchecked, the Plug-in just samples the thickness value for one period and uses it for each framework.
- Iris Form: Choose the shape Of the Iris to get Bokeh
- Gaussian: Gaussian blur such as Iris shape. Fastest of all of them.
- Spherical: Spherical Iris Form.
- Polygon: Polygonal Iris contour with Customizable polygon configurations.
- Polygon (HQ): Maximum Quality Polygonal Iris contour with customizable polygon configurations.
- Iris Aspect Ratio: Change the Iris Aspect Ratio to simulate Anamorphic Lens Bokeh.
- Polygon Sides: Fix the No. of Sides from the Polygon Iris contour.
- Polygon Rotation: Fix the angle Offset of this aperture at the Polygon Iris contour.
- Polygon Curvature: Fix the Curvature of this aperture at the Polygon Iris contour.
- Highlights: Fix the Highlights from the picture to get a more cinematic result. For best results use 32bpc.
- Threshold: Minimum luminosity threshold Required before hardness and brightness are altered to your pixel. Placing The threshold to 0 supports each of the non-zero pixels. Putting it into 1.0 just boosts overbright pixels.
- Brightness Profit: The Quantity of energy fed Into pixels that are over the threshold. Based on how vivid a pixel is Over the threshold, the pixel value has been increased in brightness by this comparative amount.
- Saturation Gain: The Quantity of color Kept from the boosted pixel. Setting it pushes the boosted colors toward White whilst setting to 100 tries to keep as much color as you can. Useful To keep the color of highlights from the picture.
- Intensity Boost: Raise the color intensity. Useful for big blur radii and translucent images.
- Render Quality: Multiple levels of quality. 1x is quicker but low on information; 4x is slower but quite detailed.
- Linear Color Working Space: Produces an Outcome Somewhat like a job set into a linearized working color space. Check this Property (or put it in the project preferences ) to view realistic bokeh consequences From the own images.
After Effects CS6 and Deadly Cloud. Tested with CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020. MacOS 10.8 and over or Windows 7 and above.
It’s Suggested to utilize Depth Maps with no Anti-aliasing for Best outcomes.
Spherical/Polygonal Aperture Bokeh Blur, Highlights, Anamorphic Bokeh, Linear Color Working Space, and Quick Focus Point parameters are’Guru’ Attributes and need the plugin to be enrolled using a license key. If the Plug-in is not registered and you are using the guru’s attributes, a watermark will be rendered. If you are not using guru’s features a watermark is not rendered.
Quick Bokeh Guru 1.4.3
Release Date: Sep 17, 2020
Fixed Color Normalization Issues.
Quick Bokeh Guru 1.4.2
Release Date: Jun 02, 2020
Floating License Compatibility.
Quick Bokeh Guru 1.4.1
Release Date: May 12, 2020
Minor Stability Improvements.
Quick Bokeh Guru 1.4.0
Release Date: Apr 21, 2020
Additional option to sample attention stage thickness Values every framework or only 1 frame.
Minor Performance Improvements.
Quick Bokeh Guru 1.3.1
Release Date: Nov 12, 2019
- Polygonal Iris Shapes (Hexagon, Pentagon, Octagon, and more)
- HQ Rendering Option
- Highlights Adjustment w/ Brightness and Saturation
- Anamorphic Bokeh (Iris Aspect Ratios)
- Linear Color Working Space
- Performance Improvements
Quick Bokeh Guru 1.1.1
Release Date: Sep 25, 2019
Spherical Shape Aperture (Guru ).
Quick Focus Point Selection (Guru ).
Frozen pixel counter issue.
Quick Bokeh 1.0.1
Release Date: Jun 25, 2019
Fast Bokeh 2 has some amazing new features such as Zone Control, Custom Image Bokeh Shapes, and GPU Acceleration with modern technologies like Metal/Compute.
– Added Repeat Edge Pixels and Edge Behavior controls.
– GPU rendering fixes on ATI cards.
– MFR support in AE.
– Fixed a Pixel Offset Issue in Gaussian Mode.
– Fixed a UI-related issue
– Fixed Registration Issues on Apple Silicon machines.
– Fixed Render Issues on ATI cards.
Download Rowbyte Fast Bokeh Pro v2 v2.0.8 (Win, Mac-v2.0.6) from the below link now!
|Download||Go to link|
Wriwft3 weeks ago
buy generic tadalafil 40mg cheap cialis 10mg where to buy ed pills without a prescription
Be the first to comment