Download Aescripts Find My AEP v2.3 (WIN, MAC) – Aescripts Files
Details can be found below by pressing Download Button below or View Demo Button.
msrtc-maharashtra.in Is a free Graphics or GFX Content Provider managed by GFXToolz.com Website Which Helps New Graphics Designers like Content Creators, Graphics Designers and Freelancers who need some Graphics Stuff like Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc.
Aescripts Find My AEP v2.3 (WIN, MAC): It’s now a menu item that’s native! Navigate quickly to After Effects to the folder which contains you. AEP Project file.
Is it a thing?
Find My AEP reveals where the open After Effects project resides in the filesystem. The program automatically opens Windows Explorer (or the Finder) and the .aep project file is highlighted. Reduce 5 seconds per day!
Find My AEP can be found at the bottom of the After Effects “File” menu. To start, go to File > Reveal the current Project File.
Some great features of Find My AEP:
- Windows and OSX compatible
- Save time by avoiding the hassle of traversing complex file Hierarchies
- Be aware of exactly where the project file is
How do I install it?
- Windows: Move Reveal_Project.aex to C:Program FilesAdobeCommonPlug-ins7.0MediaCore
- Mac: Move Reveal_Project.plugin to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore
- Upgrade to the native AEGP plugin. *Fixed Mac installation with aescripts manager app
- Added compatibility with Google Drive
- Added support for Apple Silicon & bug fixes for filenames with commas
Download Aescripts Find My AEP v2.3 (WIN, MAC) from the below link now!
|Download||Go to link|