Boris Fx SAPPHIRE: Sapphire plug-ins Allow You to create stunning organic. Seems unmatched by some host native influence tools. Key attributes include over 270 impacts and 3000+ presets, a practical Impact and Transition Builder, and incorporated monitoring and masking using the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire’s superior picture quality, management, and render rate provide enormous time savings – allowing creatives to concentrate on what matters most, providing an effect that keeps viewers coming back.
WHY USE SAPPHIRE PLUG-INS?
- ADJUST: Easy color correction
- LIGHTS: Hollywood’s secret weapon
- STYLIZE: Made for TV
- DISTORT: Warp footage quickly
- BLURS: The most photorealistic blurs
- RENDERS: Start from scratch
- TRANSITIONS: Never white flash
- TIME: Bend time with one click
Some great features of Boris Fx SAPPHIRE:
WHAT’S NEW FOR SAPPHIRE 2022
- New Host! Sapphire for Photoshop
- New Effect! Sapphire ColorFuse
- New Function! Mocha Splines in UltraZap
- New Presets! 350+ brand-new and carefully designed presets for 2022.
- A new LensFlare Designer! With 5 brand-new flares and more than 40 flares that have been revitalized.
- Faster Renders! NVIDIA support for CUDA 11 for Ampere cards, better capabilities of Adobe After Effects Multi-Frame Rendering, and enhanced the performance of native processors for Apple M1 hardware
Sapphire used in Photoshop.
Sapphire 2022 is the latest version of Sapphire that includes host support in Adobe Photoshop and it’s free to every Sapphire 2022 customer! It features 270+ resolution-independent and non-destructive effects that are built into a unique nodal-based effect Compositor. Photoshop users will be delighted by 3000+ presets that are easily searchable and classified according to name, style, or the purpose for which they were created. Sapphire Photoshop comes with the same comprehensive set of parameters as Sapphire plug-ins that give designers total control over each aspect of their effect. Everything created using Sapphire Photoshop can be shared using Sapphire-supported hosts like Adobe Premiere Pro, Blackmagic Resolve, Avid Media Composer as well as Foundry’s Nuke, and many more. Sapphire Photoshop is fully GPU-accelerated with CUDA and Metal support. It comes with integrated support of Apple M1 processors.
A new version is planned for 2022.53
- Speeds up! Significant speed improvements for Resolve, with Multi-GPU support
- Enhanced effects! 15 LUTs are added to S_ColorFuse
- Improved workflows! Beta support, interactive Widgets, and more for Sapphire Photoshop
- A plethora of presets! 150+ presets are added comprising Lens Flares, Light Leaks, and many more
Multi-GPU support for Resolution
Sapphire 2022 introduced more speed within Adobe After Effects with up to 1.8 times faster rendering times using multi-frame rendering. In addition, the 2022.5 mid-year update is continuing the speed improvement with incredible speeds that are new to Resolve and the support for multi-GPU workstations. When you compare Sapphire 2022.5 against Sapphire 2022 on systems that have matching graphics cards, Resolve customers can experience averages of 2.3 times faster speeds with certain multi-effect combos rendering as fast as 6 times faster.
|File||Boris Fx SAPPHIRE 2022.53 for Adobe and OFX|
|Download||Go to link|