Free Download – Aescripts Bodymovin v5.8.0 (WIN+MAC)-Download
Aescripts Bodymovin – Lottie v5.9.3 (Win, Mac): Exports Animations to JSON documents and pngs.
Animations May be performed on the internet through the bodymovin participant or in iOS and Android via Lottie.
For playing The animations, get the participant in the extension and load it into a browser.
An After Outcomes extension to export Lottie animations. Collars are categorized by default as .json documents which use the lottie.js participant that comes alongside the plugin. You may render animations from the browser SVG, text, and canvas. It supports a subset of After Effects attributes. Animations are also performed on iOS and Android utilizing Bodymovin Lottie.
Some great features of Bodymovin – Lottie:
- Texts: Most fonts are encouraged, they can be exported as contours or as the text provided you load the ribbon on the browser
- Cameras (partial)
- Expressions: Partially supported. A growing number of expressions have been supported on each individual release.
General supported Possessions
- Transform (rotate,scale,place,anchor line, opacity)
- time remap
- Masks (additive, and sometimes gap, inverted and subtractive)
- Luma and alpha masks (together with all the SVG renderers)
Allergic effects (together with all the SVG/HTML renderers)
- pro levels
- drop shadow
- FEATURE: Add support for isPaused property on lottie worker
- FEATURE: Adds support for changing volume based on the audio layer data
- FEATURE: add support for removeEventListener on worker
- FEATURE: add support for update document data on worker
- FEATURE: add text as font support on worker
- FIX: avoid crash when script does not have src