Free Download – AEScripts Blinky v1.3 for After Effects-Download
AEScripts Blinky v2.0 (WIN, MAC) for After Effects: Add the blinking cursor in any of the text layers.
How do I make use of
Step 1. Add Blinky
Choose a text layer, then hit on the “Add Blinky” button.
Step 2. Modify Cursor
When you have the newly selected cursor layer change the appearance and appearance of the “Blinky” effect controls.
Step 3. Step 3.
Select the text layer Keyframe using the “Typewriter” effect to animate in the text.
Some great features of Blinky:
- You can add blinking cursors with just one click
- Color and thickness, height, and more.
- Set the blink speed and duration.
- Any font can be used.
- It works with any alignment of text
- Included is a custom typewriter animation effect
- Added support for multi-line text
- Automatic paragraph alignment detection
- Fixed trial mode
Be the first to comment